All Things New - Bible Study Book
Vendor: LifeWay Christian Resources
Publication Date: November 01, 2016
Number of Pages: 224
Dimensions: 9.50 × 7.00 (inches)
Over 8 sessions, Kelly Minter will lead you through the Letter of 2 Corinthians, exploring the anchoring truths of bearing treasures in jars of clay, meeting Christ through a pressing thorn, opening wide your heart in the midst of hurtful relationships, and what it means to embrace the lost and lonely as ministers of the new covenant. Each of us has a message to proclaim and live by: Because of Jesus the old has gone, the new has come.
· Leader helps to guide questions and discussions within small groups
· 7 personal study segments with homework to complete between 8 weeks of group sessions
· Recipes for personal enjoyment or when hosting a small group in your home
· A great addition to The Living Room series.
· Grow in biblical literacy with in-depth study of the Book of 2 Corinthians
· Discover how God can use you no matter your cultural setting
· Learn how your suffering can help you comfort others
· Gain wisdom for relationships, and strengthen your church and community
· Leave your old self behind as you celebrate the new life of a believer
· Understand God’s ways will set you free