NIV The Story Student Edition, Paperback
Publication Date: November 01, 2016
Series: The Story
Number of Pages: 512
Dimensions: 8.50 × 5.50 (inches)
Text Size: 11.5
Ribbon Marker: No
Page Gilding: No
"The greatest story ever told" is more than just a cliché.
God goes to great lengths to rescue lost and hurting people. That is what The Story is all about: the story of the Bible, God's great love affair with humanity. Condensed into 31 accessible chapters, The Story Student Edition sweeps you into the unfolding progression of Bible characters and events from Genesis to Revelation. Using the accurate, readable, and clear text of the New International Version, it allows the stories, poems, and teachings of the Bible to read like a novel. Like any good story, The Story is filled with intrigue, drama, conflict, romance, and redemption - and this story’s true!
- Selections from the accurate, readable, and clear New International Version (NIV)
- Events, characters, and teachings of the Bible are arranged chronologically
- Short transitions between each chapter to connect the reader to the continuing story
- Fun flipbook animation about the overall characters and elements of The Story is featured in the margins
- Side tabs help you bookmark your spot in the stories, poems, and teachings
- 11.5-point type size