Learning Resources Splashology! Water Lab
Vendor: Learning Resources
Dive into the wonders of this water science kit with the splash-filled experiments for kids of Splashology! Water Lab from Learning Resources. Designed for the bathtub, sink, or water table, this experiment set teaches STEM at play through water activities for kids that introduce volume, buoyancy, flow, and more with every splish and splash. The Splashology! Water Lab supports both guided and open-ended play - follow along with the lab's seven included kids' experiments (which come printed on waterproof cards), or use the pieces to explore every splash and bubble with a parent's supervision. Ride the waves with the Floaty Boat tray, squirt streams of water with the Splash Syringe, or turn your sink into homemade bubbles kit with the lab's three bubble wands! Each of Splashology! Water Lab's pieces is made from durable plastic and foam, so they're ready to use again and again. Pieces also wash clean for easy storage until the next wet and wild STEM playtime.
- EXPLORE volume, buoyancy, flow, and more with this wet and wild water science kit!
- EXPERIMENT at the bathtub, sink, or water table!
- LEARN with seven hands-on kids' experiments printed on waterproof cards!
- READY for endless experiments thanks to durable plastic construction!
- Great for any toddler ages 3+