What the Bible Is All About Visual Edition
Vendor: Tyndale House Publishers, Inc.
Publication Date: January 01, 2016
Number of Pages: 448
Series: What the Bible Is All About
Dimensions: 7.50 × 5.70 (inches)
The visual edition of What the Bible Is All About includes
- A panoramic, big-picture view of God’s love and plan for his children.
- Clear, concise overviews of every book of the Bible.
- Timelines, maps, and other study helps
- Historical background on every key event in the Bible
- How Jesus is revealed in the Old Testament and New Testament
- The nature of God revealed in each book of the Bible
- One- and two-year Bible reading plans
- Glossary with clear definitions of Bible words
- How to receive Christ and become a member of God’s family
- Insightful commentary by one of the 20th century’s greatest Bible teachers.