One Minute After You Die
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: May 01, 2015
Number of Pages: 152
Dimensions: 8.50 × 5.50 (inches)
"One minute after you die you will either be elated or terrified. And it will be too late to reroute your travel plans."
Death comes to all, and yet death is not the end. For some, death is the beginning of unending bliss, for others, unending despair. In this latest edition of the bestselling book One Minute After You Die, Pastor Erwin W. Lutzer weighs the Bible’s words on life after death. He considers:
- Channeling, reincarnation, and near-death experiences
- What heaven and hell will be like
- The justice of eternal punishment
- Trusting in God’s providence
- Preparing for your own final moment
Though the afterlife is shrouded in mystery, the Bible does peel back the curtain. Dr. Lutzer will help you understand what is on the other side.
May the reality of eternity quicken and comfort you today.