Battlefield of the Mind Bible
Publication Date: January 03, 2017
Number of Pages: 1952
Dimensions: 9.50 × 6.50 (inches)
Ribbon Marker: No
Page Gilding: No
Special Features Include:
- BOOK INTRODUCTIONS--thoughts on the importance of each book and how it relates to the battlefield of the mind
- WINNING THE BATTLES OF THE MIND--core teaching to help you apply specific biblical truths to winning the battle
- PRAYERS FOR VICTORY--Scripture-based prayer to help you claim God's guarantee of winning
- PRAYERS TO RENEW YOUR MIND--help for you to learn to think the way God thinks
- KEYS TO A VICTORIOUS LIFE--practical truths for overcoming mental or emotional challenges
- POWER POINTS--insight into how to think, speak, and live victoriously SPEAK GOD'S WORD-first-person Scripture confessions to train your mind for ultimate victory
- SCRIPTURES ON THOUGHTS AND WORDS--more than 200 Bible passages that teach you how to think and speak in agreement with God's Word.
JOYCE MEYER is a #1 New York Times bestselling author and one of the world's leading practical Bible teachers. Her broadcast, Enjoying Everyday Life, airs daily on hundreds of television networks and radio stations worldwide. Joyce has written nearly 100 inspirational books. Bestsellers include God Is Not Mad at You; Making Good Habits, Breaking Bad Habits; Living Beyond Your Feelings; Power Thoughts; Battlefield of the Mind; and The Confident Woman. Joyce holds conferences throughout the year, speaking to thousands around the world.