A New Kind of Apologist
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: March 01, 2016
Number of Pages: 304
Dimensions: 9 × 6 (inches)
A New Kind of Apologist, edited by Sean McDowell and with contributions from more than 20 leading apologists, is the go-to resource for effectively defending the Christian faith in our changing culture. In it you\'ll discover:
- important topics often ignored by apologists, such as transgender issues, religious freedom, and the intersection of economics and apologetics
- a new kind of apologetics that is relational, gracious, and holistic
- interviews with both seasoned apologists and skeptics, providing insights into how to do apologetics effectively in today\'s culture
A New Kind of Apologist addresses the latest issues, including
- \"Connecting Apologetics to the Heart\"
- \"Teaching Apologetics to the Next Generation\"
- \"Apologetics in our Sexually Broken Culture\"
- \"Apologetics and Islam\"
- \"Apologetics and Religious Freedom\"
and adopts fresh strategies for reaching those who are outside the church with the truth of the gospel.
Sean McDowell (PhD) is the author, coauthor, or editor of numerous books, including A New Kind of Apologist. He is an associate professor in the Christian Apologetics program at Biola University, is an internationally recognized speaker, and blogs regularly at www.seanmcdowell.org.