1 & 2 Chronicles
Vendor: The Navigators
Publication Date: February 05, 2019
Number of Pages: 132
Dimensions: 8.50 × 5.50 (inches)
“Does God even care about us?” After being driven out of their homeland, the Israelites weren’t sure anymore. Amid their doubts, the stories of 1 and 2 Chronicles reminded them of God’s faithfulness. Remembering God’s work in the past would help renew their faith for the present. As you study 1 and 2 Chronicles, the stories will also help you move beyond forgetfulness to see God’s faithfulness in your own life.
LifeChange Bible studies will help you grow in Christlikeness through a life-changing encounter with God’s Word. Filled with a wealth of ideas for going deeper so you can return to this study again and again.
- Cover the books of 1 & 2 Chronicles in 12 lessons
- Equip yourself to lead a Bible study
- Imagine the Bible’s historical world
- Study word origins and definitions
- Explore thoughtful questions on key themes
- Go deeper with optional projects
- Add your notes with extra space and wide margins
- Find the flexibility to fit the time you have